Saturday, September 13, 2014

NSI University Eastern Europe


I am back to this blog now. Bianca Van Eeden inspired me to continue blog in English. Most of our international friends from NSI and anybody who is interested in nail industry cannot read Russian. That’s why I decided to continue blogging. If you can read Russian this is the link to my Russian blog.
Thank you Bianca for being my motivation!

9-11 of September 2014 NSI University Eastern Europe took place in Gdansk, Poland.
Distributors from 14 countries attended this event.
During three days distributors, sales people, and educators had an opportunity to test new NSI products, learn product chemistry and take part in evaluation to get the trophies.



Special guest Fred Slack, founder of NSI Company and inventor of acrylic nails opened the University and explained the process of creating new products. Every Nail Tech could ask any questions and share their ideas with him.
Isabel Fisher, director of international sales from Philadelphia also joined this event.



Denise Wright, UK world champion was hosting the University and shared her experience and techniques in sculpting.
Grazyna Brylowska, president of NSI Eastern Europe organized this event.

I was working as Russian interpreter and hosted the third, Nail art day of NSI University. It was an honor for me to work with Denise Wright and quite a challenge to comment while I show my demo in two languages.

I like working with NSI team and like these events. It is unique opportunity to meet with your colleagues around the world and share some experience, ideas and receive a shot of motivation.
My favorite part about NSI is that while being a worldwide top nail company they can always stay foolish.

Love you all!

You can always find pictures and updates about NSI University 2014 on my Facebook page. 

If you like this post, please like it or share using links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment